April 1,2020 As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, it is our goal to balance our commitment to our customers while protecting the health and safety of our Novalis family.
We are proud to say that our manufacturing and operations are open and operating at normal capacity. We are doing everything in our power to continue to serve your flooring needs while taking preventative care of our employees based on the CDC guidelines. Over the past several weeks we have taken the following measures to support the health of our team:
- Requiring all employees to follow the CDC guidelines on hand-washing and social distancing
- Suspension of all non-critical travel for Novalis employees worldwide
- Reduced the density of people in our facilities through the establishment of remote working procedures whenever possible
- Utilizing technology and replacing all in-person meetings with virtual meetings when possible
- Monitoring the temperatures of all employees, contractors and guests as they enter our facilities
- Providing personal protective equipment as necessary
- Encouraging employees to refrain from going out by offering free boxed lunches at the facility
As this situation changes daily, we will continue to monitor the state of the virus and will adjust our policies and procedures accordingly. We appreciate your trust in our team, we value our relationship with you and will continue to provide the level of service that you expect from us.
We are in this together and will get through it together.